I saved this girl from the pool, but with only one wing this is a sad sad death march.
1. Bees don’t sleep
2. Bees live for 6 weeks and work until they drop. Literally.
3. The honey bee has been around for millions of years.
4. Honey bees can see 300 frames per second—which means watching you swat
your hand at one looks like a series of VERY slow moving images.
5. Bees can fly up to 20 miles per hour. Good luck outrunning one!
6. Egyptians used honey to embalm humans over 6,000 years ago.
7. The average bee can fly over 500 miles in its lifetime.
8. A single mature hive contains up to 50,000 bees!
9. Honey bees originate from Europe.
10. Bees are awesome.